House Selling - Listing Agent
- Comparative market analysis (CMA): Comparing your home to similar homes that have sold recently is the first step in setting your pricing strategy.
- Informational brochure/flyer: We create high quality, professional marketing literature that highlights the key selling points of your home for prospective purchasers.
- Multi-faceted marketing approach: When marketing your property, I not only rely on MLS alone but combine it with newspaper ads and popular websites, such as: redfin.com, zillow.com, craigslist.org, yahoo.com and many others.
- Multiple photos and virtual tour: Through our website, potential buyers will be able to preview your property through professional photos and a virtual tour.
- Public open house: We can set up an open house to invite potential buyers according to your wishes. I generally recommend Saturday and Sunday 2pm-4pm
- Home Staging: We stage your home for sale inside and out, at no cost to you.
- Help with financing for buyers: Based on my loan agent experience, I may set appointments with buyers to discuss any seller-financing options which might attract them.
- Reference list: The more information you have, the better! We’re happy to provide you with the contact information of some of our clients and invite you to talk with them about such concerns as how long their homes were on the market and whether and why they were satisfied with me. You can even ask them for advice about selling a house.
House Purchasing - Buyer Agent
- Meeting with you to listen, talk, and fully understand your home buying needs
- Keeping you updated via email of properties that meet your particular needs
- Professional negotiation to get you the best possible price
- Personal assistance writing offer letters to boost your chances in a competitive bid situation
- Vital information on communities and neighborhoods to help you choose the right location for you